Office 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

raiden_nrl

In Runtime
I just installed office 2003 and it gave me the error The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0150002) And went to microsoft and it said upgrade from home to xp-pro i dont have that money :( so is there another way becuase all i really need is powerpoint for school and it works on there win-95 computers :/

hmm, u currently are on windows 95? or home?

this is B*** S*** saying that this will work on PRO only, a i'm running complete Office Professional 2003 on my Windows XP Home.

delldude take off the comma at the end of your link. btw opensource all the way.

Ok so opensource can do powerpoints? cause my friend burnt his version of office on a disk but just gave me the folder from his computer and it says in needs to be installed... is there anyway around this becuase my powerpoint is due tommorow and i dont have anymore disks..?

oh, u didnt mentioned that earlier taht your friend copied a folder out of his installation.

well all MS products share some common files. and only copying the folder to other system doesnt means that your powerpoint will run.

and open source will some how meet your needs, but dont consider them as advanced as the Ms Office 2003.

for the time being, i'll only suggest that you contact your frind with the CD, and install the MS Office temporarily, as it might not get activated on the internet. only folder will not work well.

and while u install, you can mention there to install the powerpoint only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom