Office 12 Leaked?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
You heard correct. Office 12 has hit the internet. Someoen at M$ wont have a job come monday morning. Office 12 has not even been released to MSDN or anybody since M$ hasnt even chosen the Beta testing pool yet from what i have heard. So here are some screenies (not from me Tyler) for everyone to take a look at.
Clicky

My, that looks nice! The only thing I don't like about the GUI, are the 'Minimize', 'Maximize/Restore' and 'Close' buttons. They need to be a little smaller, and a little more neatly placed.

I hope Microsoft pull their act together with Vista, and create a GUI that actually looks the part down to the finest point, and that actually works bug-free.

TMT.

Well those screenshots are a little off. The buttons are not that big. The pictures are a little distorted. The major thing i see is that the dropdown menus are now all button menus. It gets confusing.

I actually think I'm done with all this beta testing of unfinished products for now. I want to stick with my stable XP for a bit but it does look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom