OEM XP from Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredley

Solid State Member
Hello, everyone. This looks like the place to be to gather or share information. I searched through the posts and read all the pros and cons to buying OEM XP. What I haven't been able to find is if there is any difference when it comes from Europe. Specifically, there is a site at www.oem-software.biz that advertises XP pro for $80. Has anyone actually dealt with this company or is there something else about this software that I should know? Thanks for your help.

Thats a great price but I would look into it further, including their payment methods. Check for security, warranty, insurance and read all their policies.

There is no difference where does the OS come from, except that setup might be alittle different (language). But the price seems fishy to say the least.

The ad states that all their software is English. Maybe this is a scheme for collecting credit card numbers. I don't know, I can't seem to find any more information about them. Does anybody know how to find out who a web address is registered to?

Xko - I agree. I won't do business with a questionable company until I get testimonials from people that I know and trust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom