Odd question a program i am looking for??

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailrider894

Baseband Member
i am looking for a program that i can i run on one screen and display a number on the second screen?? does that make sense??? i am willing to pay a little money.

Sorry doesnt make any sense what you want.

What do you want displayed on the first screen? What do you want displayed on the 2nd? What kind of number? Just the number 2 or a number that corresponds to what you are doing on the first screen.

You need to be a bit more specific. No one is going to understand what you are looking for.

okay here i will give you some pictures to use as an example.

ffff.jpg

As you can see i want a program that i can type something in in a program and have it magically appear on the second monitor. I would like to use this as a nursery call system in my church. So that when a child is being bad i can just place the assigned number for the child up on the screen over a powerpoint presentation so that the parent can be alerted of the mis-behavior of their child and they can go take care of it.

There is nothing like that out there that i know of. It would be easier to get a pager system setup. Just have their pager go off and it will notify them.

well is there anything in powerpoint that we can use for this purpose?? because a pager system is gonna be really expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom