Obv a nasty Trojan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computa_neerd

Solid State Member
Ok so i get this message upon starting up my comp today, i have windows xp pro and cant log in. It says register your version of xp pro, i did this a year ago. i cant log in safe mode or anything, so what im asking is there a way i can save all my shit on a certain drive to a disk or am i just str8 done? Without logging in, help pls , ty.

have u tried doing a repair of windows, secondly u can dload of version of linux called knoppix that will run straight from ur cd drive without installation needed and get into all ur files that way and then burn them to cd or write to another hdd, however if u choose the latter beware that knoppix cant write the ntfs file system yet so u will have to write to fat32 or something unless its changed but the version i have cant, it cant read it but not write it, hope that helps. it is a 700 mb dload and can b found here http://www.knopper.net/knoppix-mirrors/index-en.html

edit, looked rite over the obvious, its a for the activation code or product key or whatever, why dont u just put it in and activate it again, if for some reason u dont have one the only thing im gonna say is windows serial numbers can be found all over the internet but dont ask where or nething if u need to do that as a last resort if its important data on ur machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom