NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc32.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aye29

Daemon Poster
I have the NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc32.exe) process running on my comp. What exactly does it do? I've heard that the process can be disable safely but I don't want to disable anything until I know exactly how its going to affect my system.

I would not diable or cancel any procceses that have SCV in them it will make it to where you will have to reboot

If you want you can go into msconfig "go to start-run" and type mscongif go to start up and uncheck your start up software that you don't want to start when booting. Make sure it is the softqare that you know and in doing that you won't have that many processes running after you are booted up

m3z said:
If you want you can go into msconfig "go to start-run" and type mscongif go to start up and uncheck your start up software that you don't want to start when booting. Make sure it is the softqare that you know and in doing that you won't have that many processes running after you are booted up

Yes thats what I meant. I want to know what it does so I can decide weather or not to uncheck it in my Start-Up tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom