Ntldr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casper14

Solid State Member
Well one night my computer was running great then i did a bad restart i get missing NTLDR please press ctrl alt delete to restart do it doesnt restart then i restart it using the reset button ok well i put in the windows cd do i clean install i get in to windows install all my drives restart get the error again so so i used the cd to copy it the the drive well then i restart out of command prompt fails again i finally did another clean install this time i made a cd with NTLDR and NTDETECT.COM files on it now when i have the cd in the drive windows will start up but its been real buggy and slow especially starting up programs the only thing ive installed lately was a 120 gig hard drive set as master spilt into 2 partitions but i dont know if its because of the new drive because it was working fine when i 1st used it any help is much appreciated thanks

i spilt it because when i reinstall windows i have everything else on the other partition but ya i did copy it myself but ive used this cd a lot of times without this error

[boot loader]
timeout=30
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(1)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Professional" /noexecute=optin /fastdetect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom