Take the following steps
1. If u r connected to the computer using cable, disconnected it from the back of the computer.
2. Click on start, run, type services.msc, click on OK.
3. In the list of local services that comes up, look for RPC (remote procedure call).
4. Double click on the RPC service, click on the tab that says "recovery".
5. Change the options that say "restart the computer" to "take no action".
6. Click on apply, then ok.
7. Now connect to the internet.
8. Download the stinger removal tool from
and the KB823980 windows patch from
9. Disconnect from the internet, then run stinger to remove the virus, then install the MS patch.
10. Restart the computer.