novell client on xp

Status
Not open for further replies.

benzimm86

In Runtime
I have a computer with windows xp and the novell client for windows. I am looking to uninstall the novell client because it is no longer needed and i do not want the log in screen to come up anymore.

I have searched around for how to do this from going into the network connections and local area connection status and uninstalling it but it is not in there. I have also seen that it is in the control panel, add/remove programs but it is also not in there. The only novell items i can find on my computer are located at c:\windows\system32\netware there are no uninstall items in there.

benzimm86 said:
I have a computer with windows xp and the novell client for windows. I am looking to uninstall the novell client because it is no longer needed and i do not want the log in screen to come up anymore.

I have searched around for how to do this from going into the network connections and local area connection status and uninstalling it but it is not in there. I have also seen that it is in the control panel, add/remove programs but it is also not in there. The only novell items i can find on my computer are located at c:\windows\system32\netware there are no uninstall items in there.

We use Novell and the uninstall is from control panel. If you just delete, you will have problems. Novell defaults to c:\program files when installed.

Edit: found this. Might make it easier to understand which method to use.
http://www.macalester.edu/its/docs///novell/nwuninstall.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom