Not talk and type, but type and talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
Anyone know of a program that will say what I type? Example, there are programs that will type out on the screen what you say into the microphone, but I want to be able to type into a program 'hello' and have some strange voice say it back. I know they exist, I used to play around with them years ago back in high school, but I forget the names of them.

There should be a Microsoft thing in the Windows XP Control Panel somewhere that does what you want.

if your using msn messanger get messanger plus and get the audiater pluggin everything you type will be spoken to the other person

mlr said:
if your using msn messanger get messanger plus and get the audiater pluggin everything you type will be spoken to the other person

Dude msn plus is all spyware.

WorldIndustries said:
Start > Control Panel > Speech

Ta-daa.
[/QUOTE

Thats the Microsoft Narrarator, and it sucks. It dosent just read what you type, it also reads everything that is currently being shown. It's for partially blind people who need to know what they are doing. And it also reads off in real-time, which is horrible. If you type too fast for it, it dosent even come out right. It sucks. I'm going to try the other Windows ones. Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom