Not computer literate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripod

Solid State Member
using windows 7. I open my computer with firefox.Google mail is bookmarked and when I click on it,a little box opens and tells me fire fox has crashed.I can close tabs and restart,but doesnt help.Must use internet explorer to open. Any suggestions

Reinstall Firefox, it is free to use and install.

Go to add / remove, remove it. Restart. Then reinstall it. If yo udon't know where the install files are just google search for them.

if you don't know where that is, go to "control panel" then programs"" then remove firefox.

if you don't know where that is, go to "control panel" then programs"" then remove firefox.

Did as you said,in fact ,2 diff times.Erase-download-select gmail-crash.Erase-download-select gmail-crash.Any suggestions? Thanx.

Did you remove the profile folder as well? Just uninstalling the program isnt enough with Firefox. The profile folder is still kept with all of your personal settings. You need to get rid of that to get it back to a default install and try again.

You can also try 3.5. but if you haven't done what Mak suggested yet, you are likely not to have your problem fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom