NoScript in Firefox is too protective... Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocket1406

In Runtime
Hey guys.

I use NoScript in Firefox pretty much for one website. It prevents all the ads from displaying and any outside scripts I think.

However it's annoying to Forbid Globally and then allow EVERY single site when I visit it.

In IE7 or latest Firefox, is there any plugin or option that allows you to Forbid All Scripts except ONE main site script on the particular website... and besides that website, allow scripts globally?

^If that doesn't make sense let me know^

Also is IE7 as safe as Firefox now (or safe enough for the average computer user)? In terms of vulnerability to attacks and stuff.

Thanks a lot.

You want to surf without blocking script except for a single site's script? Why on earth would you do that?

I guess you could allow globally and then make that one site the exception. i dunno if it would work, as I keep mine locked tight.

You can try what Trotter said for Firefox. I dont use it that often so i dont know much about it.

But as for IE. There are a couple add on apps that work well. IE7Pro is probably the best i have come across to help protect IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom