oh man, goback is messed up. That may be a hard one to fix, because it writes itself into the boot sector. Here are a few things to try, but be aware that this is very ify as far as fixing and you may ultimately be looking at a format. Here are the steps:
1. Boot to DOS, either with a Windows Startup Disk with CD support or from a bootable CD or floppy.
2. Place the GoBack installation CD in the CD-ROM drive.
3. Change to the CD-ROM drive.
For example, if the CD-ROM drive is Drive E, type the following and then press Enter:
4. Type the following and then press Enter:
5. You will be asked if you want to uninstall GoBack.
Answer Yes, or just allow the uninstall to take place.
6. Remove the boot disk from the floppy disk drive and restart the computer.
Answer no to the question "GoBack is currently disabled, would you like to re-enable?"
7. Allow Windows to start.
8. Uninstall GoBack form the Windows Control Panel Add/Remove Programs applet.
If that doesn't work, then finally try fix /mbr and fix /boot
If you argue with an idiot he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
I am not a fast writer.
I am not a slow writer.
I am a half-fast writer.