Norton Anti Virus 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncan9562

In Runtime
hi guys. Im having problems with norton...It loads on startup but then after about 2 minutes it closes down...without me knowing. Any ideas what wrong?????

thanks.

Has it always loaded at startup and stayed there? Or did you just happen to notice it disappearing?

it always loads on startup. Then 2 minutes later i hover over the icon in the task bar...and it just goes..... and when i try to scan...it just closes down.

Any ideas mate?

I had the same problem with my Norton and wasn’t sure what to do. i asked around and found that a lot of people have problems with Norton so they told me to switch to AntiVir®
Personal Edition which is not only 100% FREE but its the best Anti Virus software i have ever used. Give it ago you will be very impressed!!

http://www.free-av.com/

sounds like you may have a virus. Mine did that and sure enough I was infected. Had to wipe my drive to remedy the situation. I'd try an online scan just to be sure you don't have a bug.

sound like a worm, closing your scan every time you to get rid out it. Most likely caused by insecure hole in os.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom