No Vista Problems yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

montdj

In Runtime
Ok I seem to be one of the lucky ones. I just built a new rig (check it out under pics of new rig) friday and bought vista ultimate at the same time. When i first put it together i thought i would put xp pro on since i allready have iy and all the problems i have been reading about. The whole install took 25 min from clean hard drives. ( alltough they were formated) It found all my drivers for the motherboard, raid, and evga 8800 gtx cards. The only driver i had to download was the printer. The whole system is running great and after a hour now it doesnt seem that bad. I havnt tried any games yet but will first thing in the morning. I thing i will start with ghost recon awf since it came with the motherboard. Here is my system specs and i will keep you posted on how everything goes.

Striker extreme mb
QX6700 Quad Core
Raptor 150 x2
EVGA 8800gtx x2
Toughpower 850w psu
2gb Corsair xms2 (soon to be 4gb)
Armor 8003 case

Well so far graw is working pretty well. I did have to set to xp mode but i didnt notice ant performance differance. I will have to say that i have installed every version of windows and this has to be the easiest one yet. All tough i do have a new rig. Well i will try some more games and se how that goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom