no printscreen with windows media player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiteblazer01

Baseband Member
I wanted to capture a picture of a video from windows media player, and i pasted it in photoshop, and it acts like a mask. then i saved the image, re-opened it, and it was all black. what is going on?

from photoshop? p.s. i also tried another media player, and i get the same thing. i am playing a dvd that i made.

ok how did you capture it? if you used the Print Screen function, you'll never get a video capture. you need to use software like Fraps. Google it.

yes, i am using printscreen. just curious, why does printscreen not work with paused video?

I installed and ran fraps (thanks for the recommendation), but I am having trouble capturing an image. i checked their help section, and it says press the hotkey to capture a screenshot in the game screen. but i don't have a game screen, just windows media player. what do i do?

whiteblazer01 said:
yes, i am using printscreen. just curious, why does printscreen not work with paused video?

I installed and ran fraps (thanks for the recommendation), but I am having trouble capturing an image. i checked their help section, and it says press the hotkey to capture a screenshot in the game screen. but i don't have a game screen, just windows media player. what do i do?
Google for something like "video capture program"

Media Player will only do a screen shot if your display is set too 800x600. Try playing the video in a different application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom