No Paint?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksingler

In Runtime
Hello again!
Well, I was taking a picture of my desktop to show on a CS forum I post on, but I realized that I didn't have "paint." And there was no where else to paste the pic of my desktop. Now that I think of it, I don't remember even seeing paint when I installed windows XP, is that normal? I thought that it was like windows media player and comes when installing windows? Any ideas? and yes, my copy of windows is 100% legit, bought from newegg, have pic of purchase to prove it :)

all programs > accessories > paint? not there? if not just use irfanview its not that big of a deal not to have paint.

jcortes said:
all programs > accessories > paint? not there? if not just use irfanview its not that big of a deal not to have paint.

nope, not there.. I know its not a big deal, I don't really care if I have paint or not, I was just wondering why I didn't have paint ;)

Start->Run->MSPaint

See if it opens. If not, go to Add/Remove Programs->Windows Components->Accessories and Utilities->Accessories and make sure "Paint" is checked. If not, check it.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom