Are no cd cracks bad (if i own the game)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
agree with csamuels, however alot of what is considered legal and illegal is still in debate and nothing has been ironed out and clean cut. Hell, I remember when PainKiller came out. I used the no cd crack on it because it wont work with a virtual drive on the system (clonecd) and the only way to get my LEGIT copy working was via a hack. I dont mind the copy protection, but damn... of course this was the first version of the anticopy protection that is popular today. Dont get that problem as much, and haven't really seen it since Painkiller.

if you use alcohol 120 you can load 32 games to your hard drive at one time. you won't need the game cd and it's perfectly legal

I have Warcraft 3 ROC and my cd is gettin scratched up, i have it for over a year. Can i just get a crack to use instead of the cd? Does anyone have the WC3 crack, cuz i can't seem to find it. Thx.

Take a popular CD burning software (Nero, NTI etc) and rip the cd onto your hard drive as an iso. Then use Alcohol 120, Daemon tools or some other VCD drive to mount that image.

I've used Daemon Tools for this function for about a year now. And have had no problems. But the no CD cracks seem to the easiest...illegal or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom