Nisis Usb Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amidamaru

In Runtime
Recently purchased a quite old graphic tablet, the NISIS Graphic Tablet G5.

I installed the drivers with the Graphic tablet and it brought up the driver options in the taskbar. However, as Windows XP was booting up, it was working well.

Then as the Driver is started it looses control. Its not due to other RF signals before anyone says anything.

Even after some Windows Update with the Penstyle or something, it still didnt work. It seems it doesn't even work now seeing as this new driver has been installed. Although, this might be just a little fault.

Please reply soon.
I know the graphic tablet works, just a matter of getting it to work with the driver.

Sorry, i shud of Said that. I have updated the drivers. Used the drivers from the disk nearly everything got to do with Drivers. It seems there is something with the driver but its not the version or something like that. It works if the driver isn't actually enabled at startup. Its very wierd.

Im having similar probs with a G6. I've found that XP can use it as a mouse without the driver but this is usless for graphics work although it did show that the sensors must be ok. Therefore the nisis driver is screwing it up - for me there are invisible lines across the pad which make the pointer jump up/across by an inch when I cross them.

Did you ever fix yours? I was thinking maybe changing screen resolution could help.

I didnt really fix it as i just dont use it no more.

What i did was just use the micrsoft version of it just to make it work decently. And my memory fails me of what else i did i know i did something but its been a year since i was sorting out this :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom