NIC problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
try moving the card to another slot. the first card you had was a problematic card for 2000 and xp anyway. but you seemed to have other issues too like an irql conflict.

try moving the card to another slot. the first card you had was a problematic card for 2000 and xp anyway. but you seemed to have other issues too like an irql conflict.

Eric, I tried moving it to another PCI slot with same results. Do you think it is an IRQ conflict or something else?

thanks for helping me guys.

Hello,

It could be a IRQ conflict still or could be drivers. It seems you have no luck with Windows 2000. As most of your hardware is not supported for it.

Cheers,
Mak

it's in device manager. find and download the latest driver to a folder. uninstall it and reboot. then install the new one

Hello,

To answer you question that you emailed me with. No. That would not be the cause of this. Your hardware not being compatible with Windows 2000 is. If the hardware you have is designed for Windows XP and there is not any Windows 2000 drivers you will get these kinds of problem all the time.

Cheers,
Mak

It's about time you stopped using windows 2000 anyway. God sake it's we are on Vista now just grab yourself a copy of XP from new egg it's cheep enough. 2000 is barely even supported now no drivers or new software supports it.

Also if you look at the Sig's that the moderators have myself and Mak have both got WE DO NOT ACCEPT SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA EMAIL OR PERSONAL MESSAGES. please don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom