NIC problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NIC drivers needed

Hello,

Either that or go into the Device Manager and force install the drivers. By that i mean lead the Wizard directly to the CD.

Cheers,
Mak

By saying cd, do you mean floppy? If so, I went through DM and uninstall it, and then make it take the floppy to load those drivers,which it took but thats where it came back with the yellow !. So that won't work either.

If this is not what you meant, could you be a little more direct, please?

If this is what you meant, anything else I can try?

Re: NIC drivers needed

Hello,

Sorry i did not realize that the driver were on a floppy. There is nothing else you can try. If a force install does not work there is nothing more than to contact the manufacturer to see if they have any other drivers available. But they will only lead you to the web page which we already have.

So you best option is to at least try Driver Cleaner Pro.

Driver Cleaner Professional download from Guru3D.com

See if that will work. If not you will have to contact the manufacturer or get a new NIC card that is Windows 2000 compatible.

Cheers,
Mak

New NIC card issue

Hi, I just installed a new NIC card and installed the drivers but when I click on google my pic is slightly distorted. What could cause this and how do I fix it, please?

thx

Hello,

Okay what do yo umean your Piuc is slightly disorted? Give a screenshot. Have you installed the right drivers? Is the Monitor in good workign condition?

Cheers,
Mak

Monitor is brand new. I noticed that the version of my new dlink adapter version is 6.0 I then went to their web site and noticed there is a newer version of 6.1. Could that be the issue? If so, I downloaded the newer version and unzipped to a folder on my desktop.

The question I have now is what doI do from this point? How do I put a screen shot of it on here?

Take the screen shot and host it at Photobucket or Imageshack. Then paste teh Forum Links here. Either that or take the Direct Link and palce it in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom