Can someone tell me if this is correct, please?
To download and extract the driver files:
1. Create a folder/directory right off the root of your hard drive (such as C:\3COM) Note: If the file is embedded several directories deep from the root, or stored in a directory with a Microsoft Windows 95 long filename, it may not extract completely. A DOS "Write error" may also occur.
2. Click on the desired driver file (i.e. 3c90x2x.exe) to download, and specify the directory location (C:\3COM).
3. After copying the file to the folder/directory, execute the extraction:
a. In Windows, double click the file
b. In DOS, type: 3c90x2x (and then press the Enter key)
4. A DOS window should appear with a License Agreement. Type: y to accept.
5. After the extraction is finished, go back into the directory
6. The files and folders should now be visible