NEW windows activation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitze105

Daemon Poster
ok.. i activated my windows. when i opened up the activate thing it said: windows is activated

now i turned on my computer today and it said to sign in u have to activate windows, i hit yes activate and it says: windows is activated. i hit ok and it logs me out! if i hit no it just sits there asking for my password if u type it in it just says activate windows. so any ideas there? kus i cant get to my desktop at all... heres a problem for the "no format" ppl lol

hmm that doesn't sound good lol

i'm not sure how this would work just wait for somebody that knows ;)

That happens when you use an activation crack. Reformat time. If you can get to your desktop, go to msconfig and disable it, it might work, might not.

Try going into safemode, see what you can do there. And, can you CNTRL+ALT+DEL?

i got into safe mode =) guess ill just need a better crack. called microsoft talked to them for bout 2 weeks with e mails after the call. got NO WHERE..
msconfig is what ill try then cnt alt del..

It is from utilizing a tool to pirate a copy of windows. I recommend purchasing a legal copy of windows XP.

well i have a few good reasons why im not using a legit copy.

first its not legit kus the first 2 i bought screwed up
second i called microsoft with a problem i talked to them 2 weeks and nothing helped i came on here and got a solution in a day
third its a legal cd key so i dont really care, its a copy of the windows cd that I bought
so i didn't think itd be much of aproblem. now as for the activation it happens when u use the cdkey more than 3 times. doesn't mean its illegal at all my friend. means u might have re installed 3 times, which i have kus microsoft obviously messed up on my cd.

the one i bought or copied? the one i bought was f-ed up i think kus all the system 32\hal file. it always corrupted soon as i made a new one it never messed up again. so id say it was the cd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom