M2n32 SLI deluxe
XFX 7600GT
2 x 1GB DDR 2 ram
250GB SATA HD + 250GB
Creative Audigy LZ
2 X dvd burner
OS ( windows XP pro service pack 2 )

the problems:
When let my computer stand by, the computer seems turn off ( i mean all the components like turn off, only the HD LED is blinking )
then when i press space bar , the comp seems wake up, but I cannot see anything on screen , i have to reset my comp or restart...
what the **** is happening ??

another question: when i play movie files in my 19' LCD monitor , i feel abit of lagging
i mean the rates seem abit slow ( ofcourse not all the movies)
what can i do about it ?
thanks

Hi, I was wondering if you found a problem to your standby problem? I have the exact same issue with my M2N32-SLI Dlx rig and can't figure out what is going on. I can wakeup the computer OK for a few minutes after it goes to sleep but if I let it sleep overnight, then the system powers up but no video display comes on. Thanks.

aj

HI, I just build a new rig - the specs :

M2n32 SLI deluxe
XFX 7600GT
2 x 1GB DDR 2 ram
250GB SATA HD + 250GB
Creative Audigy LZ
2 X dvd burner
OS ( windows XP pro service pack 2 )

the problems:
When let my computer stand by, the computer seems turn off ( i mean all the components like turn off, only the HD LED is blinking )
then when i press space bar , the comp seems wake up, but I cannot see anything on screen , i have to reset my comp or restart...
what the **** is happening ??

another question: when i play movie files in my 19' LCD monitor , i feel abit of lagging
i mean the rates seem abit slow ( ofcourse not all the movies)
what can i do about it ?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom