The New OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill tell u exactly what i did...
i downloaded it the i unzipped it
than opened nero burn image with the file that is unzipped then it burned and it didnt work..

what i noticed was when i unziped it it was smaller than the zipped file
so should i not unzip it and burn image of the zip file

That was the problem. Dont unzip the ISO. Just burn that.

and ok that worked i need the product key which i dont have how do i get it... because it asked for it to install it

You have to be a Official Beta Tester to get a serial. So unless you can find one floating around the net you are outta luck.

Well i do have a serial. I am also a Tester. I just wanted to see if this was legit since i got mine thru the M$ FTM.

well would u share it to me and u could email it to so no one else sees it.... and how do i become a tester? is it hard?

Basically you cant become a tester anymore unless you know someone. They close the application process down a long time ago. Back when Vista was still called Longhorn.

If i shared my serial with you i am at risk to be kicked out of the Beta and i am not willing to risk it. Sorry. There are many available out there.

Grrr... ok well this download was legit how come it wouldnt come with a Prod. num so u can use it.. apparently it really wasnt a public D/L if that is the case.

It wasnt meant to be a public download. It was only meant for some special people. It got found and leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom