New Hd What To Put On It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusader

In Runtime
I added another HD and i was wondering what i best to put on to the other HD. Because if i put program files will i have to change all the targets for all porgrams in program files? And i cant change My Documents cos i get massages about stuff like NTUSER.dat already in use.
Cheers

If you want to change the path of your My Documents, right click My documents and change the path to your new hdd

Crusader said:
I added another HD and i was wondering what i best to put on to the other HD. Because if i put program files will i have to change all the targets for all porgrams in program files? And i cant change My Documents cos i get massages about stuff like NTUSER.dat already in use.
Cheers

why did you add a hd if you don't know what you want on it

Re: Re: New Hd What To Put On It?

Thanks for the help. It is added as a slave, i have started using it for storage but is there away of puting program files on to the other HD so i dont have to change all the properties manually one by one. Or do i not have 2 change the propertiesat all , will it just work it out.
Cheers

derrmc said:
why did you add a hd if you don't know what you want on it
Lol my first one was 30gb, im not some rich poof hu just spends money for the sake of it. I was wondering wat stuff as in my Docs, program files etc that would be the most effective and efficent, not as in "man i have a new HD wat should i put on it." But fair enough comment i hate those ppl who just blow money for the sake of it.

Is that for my documents or documents and settings cos they are to differnt things. Or does it apply for both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom