new guy

froman95

Beta member
hey guys, i'm needing some help. i just downloaded Python so i could run a mapping service and for some reason python isnt wanting to install correctly i guess? not really sure what i should do if there is anything i can do. the below picture is the command prompt that pops up when i try to get the pip installed. (this happens on version 2.7.12 and 3.5.2)

syb0xWI.jpg

if anyone could help thatd be great. ill reply whenever i get a chance. please and thank you.

It looks like pip cannot find the module you want to install. This may be because it is not on pip, you have spelt it wrong, it is not available for your version of python, etc. Can you tell me which module you want to install?

Ok, did you open the command prompt in the directory containing the file 'requirements.txt' from the zip u extracted?

my cousin came over and we got the problem all figured out. after 3 hours of work lol.. apparently my windows had/has a problem somewhere in the unit, so he by-passed windows downloaded linux and we had everything working just fine. thank you for the help guys.

my cousin came over and we got the problem all figured out. after 3 hours of work lol.. apparently my windows had/has a problem somewhere in the unit, so he by-passed windows downloaded linux and we had everything working just fine. thank you for the help guys.

So you tried it installing it on linux and it worked, nice to hear :)

Back
Top Bottom