New Build = New OS???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap. Sorry about the double thread. Wasn't intentional. It might be OEM. I have the key because it's on a label on the top of my case (Compaq 6020US - hence the need for a new rig). The disc is probably in storage back in the states with everything else I own.

My friend and I use a Bootlegged version of SP2. We're both using the same key's and it's working.

doesn't matter if its legal or not...

oem, are meant for like one time use only, which is why it's so cheap....

I believe the OEM allows for 5 or so activations, before you have to call in, to get an activation number. So it's not a one time thing. I've installed and activated my OEM on two computers, but only one connected to the internet.

I believe the OEM allows for 5 or so activations, before you have to call in, to get an activation number. So it's not a one time thing. I've installed and activated my OEM on two computers, but only one connected to the internet.

Exactly. Vernong, with two years difference, there is alot more you can learn: like how to activate a whole mess of computers on one license and how to find the right number to talk to the right person at microsoft for easy activations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom