New

Status
Not open for further replies.

nateweeds

Banned
THIS INFORMATION WILL GIVE YOU DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RECEIVE A BRAND NEW FREE 30G VIDEO iPOD! READ THE FOLLOWING BELOW:

CHECK THIS OUT!!!! To good to be true. Not according to CNN, MSNBC and 19,000 other people. Get a free IPOD or for just a couple of dollars. Heres how it works. Go to
http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=27313824
Sign up and pick 1 thing to join but make it a trial offer thing or if you want it get it. Just before the trial is up cancel it. You are already signed up for your free ipod. I joined the blockbuster trial for $9.95 and got my ipod and you can too. When you join don't rejoin anything else. It takes a couple of days for the 1 you joined to show up (they say up to 15 days) and don't sign up for any of the junk mail unless you want it.

My friends said I was crazy until we recieved our new IPOD. This really works! Must complete just 1 offer to get IPOD and refer just 5 people.

Why do you people think its necessary to SPAM forums?? Do you think there is someone in a technology forum that is stupid enought to even READ your spammer BS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom