Never had this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright... the second card failed as well..so i doubt it's the card... what should i do next?

oh dear can it be? =0

Alright i recently moved my pc near balcony before this started happening. when i opened the pc due to the freeze and restarts i noticed few small roaches wandering around in my pc but i ignored it but today i opened it again and i found bunch of them, i know they can get inside easily since the few pci doors in the back are open, but can it really be the bugs walking around on the motherboard could cause problems? if so i probably have to move to pc elsewhere or seal those pci doors so they cant get it in @ nights.

huh...they mighta shorted somethin. thats y u leave the pc completely sealed, cause of roaches. they love electronics, adn can short things out. first step: get all roaches out, and completely clean everything, like mobo, cards, ram, behind mobo, with something that can clean electornics(advice guys? he needs to get roach **** off of everything) clean case inside, let all dry completely, where roaches cant get to, then put it all back in, seal it up(use duct tape or something on pci doors) and try again. if still messed up, u gotta get new parts, or rma. id start with ram/mobo/cpu, since all of those can get pretty messed up by a little short

Well i moved the pc to diffrent location and i havent had any freeze or anything since!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom