Never had this problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

s3pehr

Solid State Member
Few days ago my computer started freezing, First thing i did was to remove the video card and start working with the pc without the video card but it dident help, i scaned for bad and damaged sectors on the HD but found none and i finaly formatted the HD and installed win XP again and it still freezes, sometimes the whole thing freeze, sometimes the mouse and the keyboard freezes and sometimes the pc restarts itself, I even checked the fan and they are working fine. anybody has any idea what could be wrong?

thanks

Yeah i did harddrive scan for bad sectors and everything... I have two memory sticks and the powersupply is new actualy.. i changed it 2 months ago

I doubt it's that, Highly doubt it, The thing about this freezing is it can happen anytime.. it doesnt matter if i have lots of process going or have no process going on, a movement of mouse triggers it many times. It is the weirdest thing i ever have seen,

trust warez, he knows what hes talking about, i usu hang on the hardware fourm, but ihad a prob with the os, so i came here. k start. check all cables in the pc(ide, power) swap ram cards around, then see if it freezes still.if so, get memtest86+ and run it, might be bad ram, otherwize that, its a cpu prob, or a hardware conflict

Alright, i took one of the sticks out.. when i took both of them out i noticed one of them was really hot and other was felt kinda cool. so i took the one that was hot out and put the cool one in.. i am waiting to see what gonna happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom