Nero crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copper

Baseband Member
Hello folks.

I need help before my PC meets the outside pavement.

I have Nero 6 Ultra edition, of which I am using NeroVision Express 2 for creating my own DVDÂ’s. But my system keeps crashing.

I have all menus & titles inserted everything is as should be & ready to go, but when I start saving all to my hard drive, after about 30 mins of transcoding / recoding my machine just crashes.

After I restart my machine I get my “Windows Critical Error Crash report thing” when I send it all it tells me is that it was a device driver that caused it.

I am not capturing video from any other source (i.e. analogue), so I have no capture card, just onboard graphics, but would this make any difference to the transcoding / encoding, after all the editing etc is done.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Copper

Try upgrading Nero to the latest version. Than try using different software. I don't recommend Nero for authoring DVD's. You obviously wouldn't want to use professional authoring tools like Adobe Encore DVD or DVDit. Go here and download the trial version of

http://www.ulead.com/dws/runme.htm

if you still run into problems check if you have SP2 installed

well reinstall the Nero and check for the error and if u stil gte the error then u can try another software and if still u have the problems then the error u get u can get it here an v wil help u out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom