Is Nero 8 Ultra any good? - Page 3 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Software > Microsoft Windows and Software
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 03-28-2008, 11:15 AM   #21 (permalink)
Lookin' for higher ground
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 1,105
Default Re: Is Nero 8 Ultra any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvidiaDude View Post
Nero 8 is Pretty good, you get quite alot with it
Nvidia dude,

Well, I like N8 a lot except when it does not work right or crashes. It seems to be running a lot better for me now. I really like the way you can fast forward the digital or analog movies according to preference [x2, x8, ....all the way up to x32!]. It is a great way to fast forward through the commercials!

I just wish it would stop crashing. Since I downloaded the newest updates, it began to crash a lot. Then, after about one week, most of the crashing stopped....I sure do not understand that....

Anyway, have a great day!

Freddy
__________________

__________________
Intel i5-3570
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
GeForce 560Ti
Seasonic SS660XP Platinum
Corsair Vengeance 1600 16GB
CM HAF X Blue
Antec H20 620
Intel 180GB SATA III 520
WD Black Caviar 2 TB
Seagate Green 3 TB
Gentle Typhoons [3]
Scythe Fan Controller w/Temps
soarwitheagles is offline  
Old 03-28-2008, 11:15 AM   #22 (permalink)
Call me Mak or K
Mod Emeritus
 
KSoD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: C:\
Posts: 35,647
Default Re: Is Nero 8 Ultra any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarwitheagles View Post
Makaveli,

Ok, thank you for the heads up. I wanted to ask you two more questions please....

I was fined 5 points because I posted a much too long signature. I have since modified it according to the established criteria. Can you kindly remove the 5 points from my name?

My second question: Many times after I post, the forum will not show my post, but will show a done in the lower left section of the page. Often times, my post never shows up.

Can you tell me why this occurs and what I might do to remedy the situation?

It seems to be occurring more and more...

Thanks,

Freddy
The Infraction points will expire. They can not be removed after they are given.

The posting issue sounds like a hiccup in your browser. That is not a part of the forum or anything that i can handle on my end. Have you tried a different browser? I don't seem to have this issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricB View Post
I have a tendency to ignore your questions, because you have a habit of acting ungrateful. you always do silly stuff like this. 10 people will help you but you will only thank one. then you also ask a lot of silly question after a question has been answered, then you become agitated easily

you ask a question. we answer. then you research it. google is one way to research it. we don't hold hands here
I have to agree. Eric is the one who gave the answers to your question about MCE and PowerCinema but yet only i was thanked. I just gave you the info that you didn't know.

I also have to say that you do not do any research cause all of the questions you asked about what MCE and that were and where to get PowerCinema could have easily been answered by Google. But i dont mind posting the answers. It is what i am here for.
__________________

__________________
I do not accept support questions via EMail, PM, IM or my G+ page!

Phone: LG Optimus G Pro
Running: Stock JB from LG with Nova Launcher

KSoD is offline  
Old 03-28-2008, 11:25 AM   #23 (permalink)
Lookin' for higher ground
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 1,105
Talking Re: Is Nero 8 Ultra any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricB View Post
I have a tendency to ignore your questions, because you have a habit of acting ungrateful. you always do silly stuff like this. 10 people will help you but you will only thank one. then you also ask a lot of silly question after a question has been answered, then you become agitated easily

you ask a question. we answer. then you research it. google is one way to research it. we don't hold hands here
EricB,

Perhaps you mistakenly posted your reply to me. If you read my posts, I do my very best to always thank people. And I believe most of my questions are quite educated.

My dad always told me that there is no such thing as a stupid question, but there are lots of people who consider themselves superior and in their pride and arrogance will frown down upon your questions...

He told me not to let their stinky attitudes govern the level of learning in my life...

Eric, have you ever considered an attitude check?

Finally, I do lots of research on Google. I do my best to discover the best solution to the challenges I face. But I also do my best to run stuff by people here because they can often protect me from making serious mistakes that can cost me weeks of time reformatting.

Are you in a bad mood today?

Neener, neener, neener!

Grateful Freddy

PS Thank you Eric, Thank you Eric, Thank you Eric, Thank you Eric, Thank you Eric, Thank you Eric, Thank you Eric! Ok, is that enough?
__________________
Intel i5-3570
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
GeForce 560Ti
Seasonic SS660XP Platinum
Corsair Vengeance 1600 16GB
CM HAF X Blue
Antec H20 620
Intel 180GB SATA III 520
WD Black Caviar 2 TB
Seagate Green 3 TB
Gentle Typhoons [3]
Scythe Fan Controller w/Temps
soarwitheagles is offline  
Old 03-28-2008, 11:27 AM   #24 (permalink)
Lookin' for higher ground
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 1,105
Exclamation Re: Is Nero 8 Ultra any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli213 View Post
The Infraction points will expire. They can not be removed after they are given.

The posting issue sounds like a hiccup in your browser. That is not a part of the forum or anything that i can handle on my end. Have you tried a different browser? I don't seem to have this issue.



I have to agree. Eric is the one who gave the answers to your question about MCE and PowerCinema but yet only i was thanked. I just gave you the info that you didn't know.

I also have to say that you do not do any research cause all of the questions you asked about what MCE and that were and where to get PowerCinema could have easily been answered by Google. But i dont mind posting the answers. It is what i am here for.
Ok, Makaveli,

I thought I was doing quite well in my giving of thanks. I suppose I will work on it more....

Thanks,

Freddy
__________________
Intel i5-3570
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
GeForce 560Ti
Seasonic SS660XP Platinum
Corsair Vengeance 1600 16GB
CM HAF X Blue
Antec H20 620
Intel 180GB SATA III 520
WD Black Caviar 2 TB
Seagate Green 3 TB
Gentle Typhoons [3]
Scythe Fan Controller w/Temps
soarwitheagles is offline  
Old 03-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #25 (permalink)
Call me Mak or K
Mod Emeritus
 
KSoD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: C:\
Posts: 35,647
Default Re: Is Nero 8 Ultra any good?

Rule of thumb. Don't thank any one specific person. Just thank everyone who provided input. Makes life easier.
__________________
I do not accept support questions via EMail, PM, IM or my G+ page!

Phone: LG Optimus G Pro
Running: Stock JB from LG with Nova Launcher

KSoD is offline  
Old 03-28-2008, 11:36 AM   #26 (permalink)
Lookin' for higher ground
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 1,105
Cool Re: Is Nero 8 Ultra any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli213 View Post
Rule of thumb. Don't thank any one specific person. Just thank everyone who provided input. Makes life easier.
Makaveli,

Ok, thanks again...

Any idea how I can sooth EricB's feathers?

Is he a little jealous because you receive most of the praise?

He has helped me a lot and I appreciate him very, very much. Example: His post on how to make XP more stable and fast has been totally awesome for not only me, but also maybe 1000's of people.

And I am really really thankful for him and all his hard work....

But I also think he is being overly critical and a little fault finding too....

Any advice for me?

Freddy
__________________
Intel i5-3570
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
GeForce 560Ti
Seasonic SS660XP Platinum
Corsair Vengeance 1600 16GB
CM HAF X Blue
Antec H20 620
Intel 180GB SATA III 520
WD Black Caviar 2 TB
Seagate Green 3 TB
Gentle Typhoons [3]
Scythe Fan Controller w/Temps
soarwitheagles is offline  
Old 03-28-2008, 12:45 PM   #27 (permalink)
PeugeotEnthusiast
 
NayNay1991x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: United Kingdom, Leicester
Posts: 2,081
Send a message via MSN to NayNay1991x
Default Re: Is Nero 8 Ultra any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarwitheagles View Post
Any idea how I can sooth EricB's feathers?

Is he a little jealous because you receive most of the praise?
PWNED HAHAA
__________________
http://instagram.com/nay206pug#
NayNay1991x is offline  
Old 03-28-2008, 05:45 PM   #28 (permalink)
Chillin Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,861
Default Re: Is Nero 8 Ultra any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarwitheagles View Post
Makaveli,

Ok, thanks again...

Any idea how I can sooth EricB's feathers?

Is he a little jealous because you receive most of the praise?

He has helped me a lot and I appreciate him very, very much. Example: His post on how to make XP more stable and fast has been totally awesome for not only me, but also maybe 1000's of people.

And I am really really thankful for him and all his hard work....

But I also think he is being overly critical and a little fault finding too....

Any advice for me?

Freddy
I come from the old school. you ask for help, you get it, you say thanks. end of story

you come from da nu skool.

you ask a thousand silly questions, you get confused, you become agitated with the helper when you don't understand simple stuff. then when everything done, you thank one person instead everybody.

you needed to be handheld through every last one of your posts. I was one years old the last time that I needed to be handheld

you said that my fast and stable post helped you. the last time I checked, you told me that it crashed your system. I know for a fact that it was user error because this particular user doesn't know jack about computers. he the only one out of hundreds of people who the posts didn't help. the only reason this guy builted a computer is because he found a forum where people can babysit him.

I don't need my feather soothed. I just need appreciation from somebody that I'm trying to help. I knew that I was going to regret posting on this thread to help you. I was right

you say that you know how to use google. but you ask what media center and powercinema is. what a laugh. no offense, but you ask a lot of stupid questions. you dad must asked a lot of stupid question too and he justified it by making that stupid statement.

you won't have to worry about me helping you anymore.



BTW, thank you and have a nice day

yours truly ericb
__________________
The Ultimate Hard Drive Utility PowerMax 4.23. (It now has the ability to clean a Boot Sector virus on the quick erase option.)
The best browser Netscape 8
Have you accidently delete something? Look here (trial. the better one) and here(free)
EricB is offline  
Old 03-28-2008, 10:46 PM   #29 (permalink)
Lookin' for higher ground
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 1,105
Default Re: Is Nero 8 Ultra any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricB View Post
I come from the old school. you ask for help, you get it, you say thanks. end of story

you come from da nu skool.

you ask a thousand silly questions, you get confused, you become agitated with the helper when you don't understand simple stuff. then when everything done, you thank one person instead everybody.

you needed to be handheld through every last one of your posts. I was one years old the last time that I needed to be handheld

you said that my fast and stable post helped you. the last time I checked, you told me that it crashed your system. I know for a fact that it was user error because this particular user doesn't know jack about computers. he the only one out of hundreds of people who the posts didn't help. the only reason this guy builted a computer is because he found a forum where people can babysit him.

I don't need my feather soothed. I just need appreciation from somebody that I'm trying to help. I knew that I was going to regret posting on this thread to help you. I was right

you say that you know how to use google. but you ask what media center and powercinema is. what a laugh. no offense, but you ask a lot of stupid questions. you dad must asked a lot of stupid question too and he justified it by making that stupid statement.

you won't have to worry about me helping you anymore.



BTW, thank you and have a nice day

yours truly ericb
EricB,

Thanks again for all your helpful advice [pat on the back]. I appreciate you [hugs and kisses], and the help you have given me [stroke, stroke]...esp. your help in helping me speed up and fine tune Wonderful Windows XP Pro.

So sorry you were so negative and your feathers were so ruffled. I truly hope you'll feel better tomorrow! And if you are so upset with me that you will never ever help me again, well, I am sorry you feel that way, but I also realize I cannot and will not try to change you. Thank you Eric for all the help you have given me. You opened my eyes when they were blind and empowered me to see so much. I appreciate you.

Thank you Makaveli, thank you Os, thank you all others who have helped me when I was totally lost and confused and had absolutely no way out of the mess I was in....

And most of all, a very big and repeated special thanks to dear, sweet, hardworking, kind hearted, caring, considerate, thoughtful, wonderful, EricB!

And now it is time for me to stop squabbling [cluck, cluck] and start soaring with the eagles again.

See ya!

I am soaring higher in computer knowledge and expertise thanks to all the wonderful people here at Tech Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thank you everyone!!! I appreciate each and everyone of you and I really do mean it!!!

It is me,

Forever Grateful Freddy
__________________
Intel i5-3570
ASRock Z77 Extreme4
GeForce 560Ti
Seasonic SS660XP Platinum
Corsair Vengeance 1600 16GB
CM HAF X Blue
Antec H20 620
Intel 180GB SATA III 520
WD Black Caviar 2 TB
Seagate Green 3 TB
Gentle Typhoons [3]
Scythe Fan Controller w/Temps
soarwitheagles is offline  
Old 03-28-2008, 10:56 PM   #30 (permalink)
Chillin Techie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,861
Default Re: Is Nero 8 Ultra any good?

now that's better.
__________________

__________________
The Ultimate Hard Drive Utility PowerMax 4.23. (It now has the ability to clean a Boot Sector virus on the quick erase option.)
The best browser Netscape 8
Have you accidently delete something? Look here (trial. the better one) and here(free)
EricB is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why is my Nero 7 Ultra edition causing serious error/shut downs? soarwitheagles Microsoft Windows and Software 3 02-18-2008 10:20 PM
This build look good? braz New Systems | Building and Buying 4 02-06-2008 09:10 PM
Looking for good digital camer: budget $200 krazyq Web Graphics and Design 7 02-01-2008 02:46 AM
Good In-Ear Phone Sub £50 Oreo Computer Audio and Multimedia 0 12-26-2007 08:27 AM
A good fan controller? MildTweeker Overclocking and Modding 11 09-04-2007 06:27 AM



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.