Is Nero 8 Ultra any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media Center is a version of XP. Powercinema is a Media Viewer. It comes with some PC's as a way to watch DVD's.

Media Center is a version of XP. Powercinema is a Media Viewer. It comes with some PC's as a way to watch DVD's.

Makaveli,

Thank you for your good advice again. Is there any site that permits legal downloads of Powercinema?

And have you any other advice or solutions for me in this area?

Freddy

Cyberlink PowerCinema - Download

The only option you have is to check which software can run HD content. Not all software can. Even some software that can it is limited by your Video Card and Monitor also known as DRM. When dealing with HD content you have to do a lot of research. It isn't just a plug and play situation with HD content.

Cyberlink PowerCinema - Download

The only option you have is to check which software can run HD content. Not all software can. Even some software that can it is limited by your Video Card and Monitor also known as DRM. When dealing with HD content you have to do a lot of research. It isn't just a plug and play situation with HD content.

Makaveli,

Ok, thank you for the heads up. I wanted to ask you two more questions please....

I was fined 5 points because I posted a much too long signature. I have since modified it according to the established criteria. Can you kindly remove the 5 points from my name?

My second question: Many times after I post, the forum will not show my post, but will show a done in the lower left section of the page. Often times, my post never shows up.

Can you tell me why this occurs and what I might do to remedy the situation?

It seems to be occurring more and more...

Thanks,

Freddy

Makaveli,

Thank you for your good advice again. Is there any site that permits legal downloads of Powercinema?

And have you any other advice or solutions for me in this area?

Freddy

I have a tendency to ignore your questions, because you have a habit of acting ungrateful. you always do silly stuff like this. 10 people will help you but you will only thank one. then you also ask a lot of silly question after a question has been answered, then you become agitated easily

you ask a question. we answer. then you research it. google is one way to research it. we don't hold hands here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom