Nero 6, mouse issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etalyc

Beta member
Im using the full version of nero 6 version 6.3.0.3 (windows XP SP1) and im experiencing a strange issue with my mouse pointer from this software. I've filled out the support form on the nero site but have gotten no response so im hoping someone here can help me out. What happens is when im running the software, at seemingly random points, my mouse crosshair will change from the default pointer to the "move" crosshair which looks like 4 arrows in all directions. Once this happens the crosshair is stuck like that and will not return to normal unless I access the mouse controls through control panel and re-apply my pointer settings. I am 100% sure that nero is the cause of this and have never had this happen with anything else before. Since I burn a lot of media this can get really annoying at times but since I payed for the full version (this never happened in the free demo) I dont want to go out and buy new software. (Nero is my favorite one anyway). Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? (PS. using logitech standard 2 button wheelmouse with latest mouseware, also happens with default XP drivers).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom