Neither able to Repair(change) nor Remove Ms Office 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech-man

In Runtime
So I need to install some more programs of Ms office, I have just installed (Ms Word, power point excel) so I want to install rest ones...but when i go to Add Remove I get an error like this...
Well I have not encountered ant problem with the installed ms office Programs..

checkitmr3.jpg

I tried from Safe mode it says Windows Installer could not run in safe mode..

and I though let me try Overwriting but when I try to open installer it gives me an error like this...

untitledqj2.jpg

I think Some problem With the Windows Installer, How can I fix It ???

If i repair Windows XP, Would it Work ?

If the clean up your installer with this utility, provided by M$ doesnt work, I'd start all over and go to the program files folder for Office and delete the whole folder, then go back to add/remove and try to remove that entry.

If the clean up your installer with this utility, provided by M$ doesnt work, I'd start all over and go to the program files folder for Office and delete the whole folder, then go back to add/remove and try to remove that entry.

Me too, I tried that but was getting an error like any dll is running and could not be stopped or whatever but fortunately that tool worked and successfully reinstalled with the software I needed..... thanks Vormund and Warez Monster and superdave for d help and when I was trying to configure my mum's hotmail I was getting an error, couldn't setup, any guess?

Now Windows Updater Gives me an update for windows installer 3.1, but it does not install ( i was having same problem long ago ), So how do we fix it ??

and For Setting up hotmail in outlook 2003 I go to Tools => Email Accounts =>
Add a new Email account => and then I fill up that information(http for hotmail ? ) and => finish..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom