Need windows 95 disk

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2k4

In Runtime
Well, to make a long story short I'm connecting two computers using parallel cables to play starcraft with my friend. One computer is running Windows 95 100MHz and the other is 3.0GHz WinXP. Now in order to get this connection to work I am following the instructions on this page: http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=298446 to enable the direct cable connection for Win95.

Now here's the problem, when I try to install the direct cable connection it asks for the Windows 95 install diskette number 16. I found this computer at the side of the road and I've searched through my box of diskettes and I cannot find Windows install diskette 16.

I really hope what I am about to ask is not consitered warez but I was wondering if anyone had Win 95 install diskette 16 if they could upload it somewhere so I can download it and install this direct cable connection driver. (The software has been obsolete for almost 16 years now so I didn't think it would be a big deal if someone gave me just disk #16)

Thanks in advance.

I would really prefer not having to buy this, like I posted before I found the computer on the side of the road and I am really not willing to spend any money on it. Remember all I need is disk #16.

Anyone else? I'm almost certain someone out there has a box just filled of junk diskettes winth Win95 disk #16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom