Need some information on windows pls :) thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
EricB;

After I installed nLite.exe program it brings up this message.... "The dynamic link library mscoree.dll could not be found in the specified path C:/program file/nLite;.;C;/winnt/system32;C:/system;C:/winnt;C:/winnt/system32/wbem;C:/program files/common files/roxio shared/DLLShared." What does this mean, and how can I fix this?

EricB;

I've done everything that it has asked me to do.. :) just to let u know it says that it has installed correctly and then when I want to go and run it it poped up that error..

it looks like roxio haven't learned their lesson about hijacking .dll's (they got sued for that back in the windows 98, 2000 days)

try uninstalling it and reinstall it to a different directory. I know you don't want to uninstall roxio

EricB said:
it looks like roxio haven't learned their lesson about hijacking .dll's (they got sued for that back in the windows 98, 2000 days)

try uninstalling it and reinstall it to a different directory. I know you don't want to uninstall roxio

try this. try installing nlite to a folder in my documents called nlite program files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom