need rarely software....

Status
Not open for further replies.

dingdong-man

Baseband Member
i just formated my laptop in which got web cam driver. now i can't use the web cam coz i lost the cd driver... it's not brandith one, but quite good on pic. i don't know the brand....nor the type of web cam....

i've tried to download the software from net, but it didn't work as hope.

but one thing i can't understand. the first time i use my laptop after being formated, it asked me to install the driver of that cam, and it got option to search in the net for the software needed. but now it never pops-up anymore, and i've to plug-out my cam, and plug-in again.... after come out, it doesn't have the option to search in net.

how to get this problem eliminated???

thnx for help....

Push the Windows key and Pause/Break button simotaniously and you'll get the system properties screen. Go to hardware, and go to device manager. Find your webcam, and right click to go to properties. From there, find "update driver" and search from it's general areas (it's default installing places).

Hope this helps.

-SkyHi

sky hi.... thnx for your help... i know it's my fault to lost my driver.... maybe i'm gonna think somemore how to get my web cam work.... thnx for help... i'm just have no more idea......

thnx anyway.... do you mind to tell me ur email n ur name? haha... c'mon man.... i'm just a normal person.... who seek for friends.....

that's why i really need this web cam.... through that i've make a lot of friends....

touch a bit about the camera... i remember in the box of its packaging, got the caption sound : "angle free" and "Running man"
have you ever heard about that? the wab cam can be hold at laptop's screen by pinching on it.....

Okay, first off, you don't have to let someone see you to be friends, as with online. Second, no offense, but start using a bit of grammar and thinking your problems through [edit] before posting[/edit], and you'll probably get more posts. It's almost confusing to read your posts without grammar and
all over the place. Again, no offense.

As the webcam goes, did you try to go to the device manager and update/renew the driver from there? It's quite possible that your problem will be solved in just minutes via "Update Driver."

-SkyHi

[edit]PS- As you can see I use as much grammar as I can, and I also fix what I mess up, this will help you learn to type better, and you'll probably get more responses.[/edit]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom