Need IRQ help

Status
Not open for further replies.

V-tek

Baseband Member
Whenever i connect my computer to online via Ethernet, my computer reboots, and gives me a BSOD, and i figured it out to be a IRQ problem, with IRQ19 i believe, it shares it with the Ethernet card and a USB UHC, can anyone tell me how to solve this, thanx, here is a picture for reference

DaNiceOne-CONFLICT.jpg

This isn't necessarily an IRQ issue. IRQ sharing is standard now. What does the BSOD say ?

Don't use USB for networking. Get a patch cable and conect that way.
why they ever put usb ports on a network devise, I will never know. it's a poor way to do it.

Open system information from Start, programs, accessories, systemtools, and then look at hardware resources and Conflicts/sharing. That will tell you what is using what.
You can also look under compnents and look at Problem devices.

hope that helps.

You have a driver problem. You need to update the drivers on your system. There is a site, I think it's drivers.com, where you install an activex thing and it will scan your system for drivers that are out of date. You have to pay them if you want them to update for you, but if you write down all the drivers, then spend a little time downloading, which might be a problem on you machine, you can get them from the manufactures and be fine. Update all of your system drivers, and then see what happenes.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom