Need help with Windows Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler1989

Fully Optimized
I'd like to keep this seperate from the main Vista thread. A good number of members now have Vista 4047-Beta1. I also know we each have our own personal problems with it so maybe we can help eachother out.

EricB: He needs to configure his Gigabyte Ethernet Card and get internet access using Beta1.

Tyler: He needs to find a Yamaha AC-XG driver for Windows Server 2003 to use on Vista. He also has problems getting tranclusent graphics.

If you have a problem PM me I'll add you to the list.

Not in there but I'm searching the site. Are you saying Tobshiba bought out Yamaha Sound? I knew Yamaha was bought out 4 years ago but I never knew by who.

Warez I'm using Yamaha AC-XG sound card that is not Nvidia. Man I wish I would have bought one though.

I know, thats for your vc drivers. You said you are having problems seeing translucent right? Well this could help, never know...unles you already have it

Tyler here are a few links to sound drivers. Not sure if you tried any of them but here you go...
sound driver
Generic drivers

I think the generic drivers will be your best bet. I couldnt use my Creative drivers and had to use the kX project drivers which were generic and they work fine. I will look into the other thread and see if i can find drivers for Eric ethernet card now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom