need help with windows

pachicoo

Solid State Member
hi guys
i am new here and i work as mobile repairing and unlocking. so i want to now which is best window for me between 32bit and 64bit for unlocking softwares and drivers. i have windows 32 bit but its to slow and some time tak 5 min to install drivers and detect mobile.
so i want some experts opinion which window i use to get better porformance in my work.

thnx

The version of Windows will not matter. They both will do the same exact thing. The PC being used is going to make the different, not if your using 32 bit or 64 bit.

5 minutes to install a driver is not bad. Do you even realize what it is doing or why it takes so long? PC operation is not instantaneous. There is nothing that involves a PC that is instant.

So tell us the specs of the PC and we will tell you if that is sufficient as a PC or if an upgrade would be recommended. Plus knowing what software you use would be useful. Mobile repairing and unlocking of what? Door Locks? Car Locks? I mean we cant help if we dont know.

The version of Windows will not matter. They both will do the same exact thing. The PC being used is going to make the different, not if your using 32 bit or 64 bit.

5 minutes to install a driver is not bad. Do you even realize what it is doing or why it takes so long? PC operation is not instantaneous. There is nothing that involves a PC that is instant.

So tell us the specs of the PC and we will tell you if that is sufficient as a PC or if an upgrade would be recommended. Plus knowing what software you use would be useful. Mobile repairing and unlocking of what? Door Locks? Car Locks? I mean we cant help if we dont know.

thnx buddy good suggetions here is my pc specification
intel(R) celeron(R)D cpu 3.20GHZ
960MB Ram
mother board is 661FX-M7

well its usuelly very slow when i open internet explorer or any other software it hangs for some time may be 30 to 40 seconds and run the software. well so mobile drivers on other pc not take much time its older then this one some time take 10 to 15 min. the system is not runing normal i think so.

Getting a newer PC will help you far more than getting a different version of Windows.

First I dont even think you could install a 64 Bit OS on that Celeron CPU. Next having only 920MB of RAM is low, like real low. 32 Bit can use up to 4GB on its own. 64 bit can use up to 128GB. You dont even have a GB.

A new PC will do you far more good than trying to run 64 Bit, considering the fact that to install 64 Bit Windows, you must have at least 2GB of RAM. You dont even qualify.

Back
Top Bottom