need help..thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenyora

Daemon Poster
hi there..i have some quistions i need help wiht..
i have this thing called learn2player ..can any one tell me what is that ..and is it ok to uninstall it?
i trying to install a new game but when i get to the choose folder to install screen i get a messege(next volume needed )then after i press ok it says unable to find file browes for it.....i think that file is like a temp file for extraction...or something..any ideas..thanks...
yora

think

Where you ever on a site 'learn.com', a Learn2University. They have a 'Learn2Player' plug-in you have to download to learn one of their courses online.

This is fine to trash as long as you don't use this site for courses anymore.

Hrm, use a bit of grammar, and type your problem out correctly. For example, you could say
Hi, I have a question. I have this program called "learn2player," and I was wondering what it is, and also if it'd be okay to uninstall it. If anyone could offer any information, it'd be appreciated.
And then go on to explain more.. da da da, you get it. Second, you asked if anyone knew what it was, yet you were trying to install a new game (unless, is this a different game, or a part of this "learn2player" program). Please explain a bit more, and I may be able to help you with your problem, and get a bit more into depth about what it's for. Sorry if this is offensive to you, I'm just trying to make it easier for someone to understand later.

-SkyHi

will thanks for your help but i already solved the problem..and regarding your comment..im sorry my english isnt perfect but ill but dont worry ill fix it next time....or how about you learn mine jack... .
i am suprised how ignorant you are to actualy think that you are doing me a favor by helping which gives you the right to ***** about my english...
trust me if your ponit was to corect me out of help i wouldnt be saying this but i doubt that....you are just dancing societys crazy dance man..respect others and you will be respected.
with all respect
yora
by the way..nice computer...

zenyora said:
will thanks for your help but i already solved the problem..and regarding your comment..im sorry my english isnt perfect but ill but dont worry ill fix it next time....or how about you learn mine jack... .
i am suprised how ignorant you are to actualy think that you are doing me a favor by helping which gives you the right to ***** about my english...
trust me if your ponit was to corect me out of help i wouldnt be saying this but i doubt that....you are just dancing societys crazy dance man..respect others and you will be respected.
with all respect
yora
by the way..nice computer...

It's qutie obvious, that if you use more grammar and make your posts easier to read, you get more responses, therefore more help. I'm not going to respond to your other flames, but what I have just said.. is called "the truth".

-SkyHi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom