Need Help with Office - Reinstall

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMeDis

Beta member
I had a virus on my computer so I deleted all programs and re-installed Windows ME using my recovery disk.
Now I try to use Word, Excel, Publisher, etc and they are not there. I could have sworn that when I bought the computer that I got all that on there ... I looked to see if I had a disk or something and I dont.

Please help ...

Something similar happened to me. My computer just totally messed up and I had to do a parallel install to try and save some stuff. Well I ended up getting rid of Office by accident. My computer too came with Office but it wasn't on my system disc. Well, I ended up bumming a copy off of a friend.

Do u by any chance have HP or compaq computer?
If yes provide the exact model no.
If office isnt on the computer now after running recovery from the correct cd and if u r sure that it was part of original deal then u must have received some cds for office.
Try contacting the manufacturer.

HP N5350 is a notebook. dont have much info about that. not much info on the hp website too.
however XE783s are not shipped with office. all they have is ms works.
hp sucks

Office....Works....sorry, should have been more clear in other post. Just meant I lost Works too, but in the other case Office.

Agreed: HP does suck! I had too many problems that's why I got a new one.

HP is horrible...
I still have a XE733...
Funny thing about those recovery discs... I pulled one out and spent an afternoon digging through the compressed archives on one of the discs... I found several intersting progs with simpsons Icons named things like Killwindows and such >_<; although I did get a spiffy process logger =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom