Need help with a keylogger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boo

In Runtime
Hey i was looking for some free keylogger for my family pc... most of them ive found are not very good or have keyloggers in them there self. I just need a simple keylogger that starts on boot and stays hidden unless i type a key combo or somthing

Any help would be great =)

No really. Your post is redundant. Let see: a keylogger is supposed to have a keylogger in it, makes sense?

Yeah, and a keylogger is going to show up in spyware/adware scans and such, even if you put it there, if that's the reason your asking.

Plus I think most people on here don't support spying on your family members...like the one dude that wanted to get proof that his 19 year old daughter was on myspace or something like that. I didn't help because its stupid and invades the person privacy...no need to spy on a legally adult son/daughter because they don't have to listen to you anyway.

Free keyloggers are probably going to be spyware that will send your info over the net to somebody. Not to mention almost any anti-virus worth a dime will catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom