Need help hacking my own pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not much thrill to this kind of stuff for me since you physically have posession of the unit..where is the challenge...heh..what is to stop you from checking things at the actual PC itself while she is away? Boot that beyotch into safe mode..logon under the admin account..and she will never knooow. If you have any decent virus scan installed it will detect the keyloggers running.

Just tell her you are purposley tracking all over activity. This will be enough for her to fear to do anything bad ;-) Its like us telling are users we read all there E-Mail here at work...and constantly check there internet browsing habbits. Sometimes you must bluff to take the pot down.

welll i do have kaspersky and i do know it will detect it...
i've already told her i got something running that will make me detect anythign she does...but i think she called my bluff.
And for keyloggers...i think spybot s&d can clear it...which i have and she will prolly run it to clear it.

The problem is that were never home...so i wnated a program or something i can run on my pc downstairs to detect wat she has done.

I do have dsl and the upstairs connection is wireless..im not sure if that info helps but im just letting you know that.

There is not much thrill to this kind of stuff for me since you physically have posession of the unit..where is the challenge...heh..what is to stop you from checking things at the actual PC itself while she is away? Boot that beyotch into safe mode..logon under the admin account..and she will never knooow. If you have any decent virus scan installed it will detect the keyloggers running.

Just tell her you are purposley tracking all over activity. This will be enough for her to fear to do anything bad ;-) Its like us telling are users we read all there E-Mail here at work...and constantly check there internet browsing habbits. Sometimes you must bluff to take the pot down.

Ditto...well said :D :cool:

Exactly what I was thinking when I suggested Cain and Abel.

Guess I've never really thought about actually having the target machine right in front of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom