need help finding the right software

Status
Not open for further replies.

njschad

Beta member
i recently started at a new position in a company and they are doing a lot of things old school... we are attempting to make things easier and bring the system up to date.. what i need is a program that will track particpants in a program.. i need to be able to keep a list of both current and past particpants and be able to keep track of money paid to the program, the date they entered and dates they left and if possible be able to pull reports based on custom date entries... if any one knows of anything that closely resembles what im looking for please help... i have tried searching the web for such products but the key words i enter return random entries that have nothing to do with what im wanting...

well the fear is that several different people would be using it and that some where along the line a formula will get erased or modified... to my knowledge, which isnt so great in excel, you cant lock a formula to be permanent.. also since participants are going in and out of the program at a high rate there is no easy way to remove them from particpating form but still keep all information intact on the page.. i suppose you could copy and paste to do this from one page to another.. guess i need to read up on excel and see what i can learn to see if it solves my needs...

Why not create a template before you start to enter this information? That way the formulas will be saved just incase it does get erased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom