Need Help To Dual Boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

24/7 Gamer

In Runtime
Hi,
I currently have XP on my system but would like to have a dual boot system set up. Only problem is, I'm not too sure how to do it. I want to start with everything fresh including XP.

Could someone go through the whole process of what I need to do and what software I require. Once the OS are installed I can sort out the drivers and other stuff myself, its just getting partitions set up and installing the OS on each one. My hard drive size is 80Gb, I also have a 150Gb HD but I want to use that for something else.

Any help would be great, thanks :D

Operate dual boot with Win98 and WinXp it's not as complicated as you thought.
You could install both Win98 and WinXP on one Hard Drive, but different partion.
Of cource, firstly install Win98, then WinXP in the normal process, everyone can do this.. ^^
If there something u doubt, pls contact me: whitehatster@gmail.com
Regard!

has anyone here dual booted and felt like it was kind of a waste? Why do you want to dual boot? I used to think it would be nice, but when i actually did it I realized that I never used 98 anyways...

I wanted to dual boot because i was gonna use 98 for gaming and XP for all other stuff but I've just found out I cant get a driver for my PSC805 soundcard for 98 :(

Yeah, I see....
Cause some games couldn't run on WinXP. I've used to run Win98 for Gaming and WinXP for working as well once! But now I only run WinXP. And I consider to install dual boot with Linux for researching, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom