need help. can't uninstall or use restore, program causing problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nooyawkah

Solid State Member
I used something called CD Library in my last computer. The program in question runs the carousels that dispense the discs. I installed it in my new machine and have had nothing but trouble. The program is unusable due to numerous error messages. It will not uninstall from ad/remove as I get the message: Unable to uninstall program. Internal error, unable to load or call external DLL. Please contact vendor for more information. There is no built-in uninstall in the program. Sysytem restore will not work for any time or date. The computer is only 3 days old.

Any ideas as to how I can get rid of this turkey? However, I'm eventually going to need this program to access my 400 CDs. Thanks to all.

Did you try running a defrag or a disk error fix? Try CCleaner from Ccleaner.com first. That might help you too.

Go to program files and look for the folder and delete it. You might also have a program running in msconfig that is associating itself with a file and might not be able to remove it unless it is unloaded. If you cant delete anything, do it in safemode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom