need help ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
However if u have origional sys disk let it boot from that then reinstall it will give u option to keep user data

i have the windows 2000 disk ... but how do i run it when the blue screen comes on?

ok i download the bookdisk... seeing if i can get it to burn

once i get it do i just pop it in and restart PC?

edit: ok this laptop doesn't have a CD burner what should i do?

Boot from the floppy, and as the above poster stated , type

FIXBOOT

FIXMBR

That should fix your problem

boo said:
Well... here goes nothing... i'm trying to type this fast and i'm on a laptop so if theres some bad spelling just skip it

My dad was on the PC at the time, he's not really the PC wiz lol

he got a blue screen all of a sudden that said "Dump of *somthing* meromery" and he let that run for 5 min... i usally just did the goob thing and just cut the power off... this seemed to work... but he let it keep running...

now when we turn on the PC after its loading half way we get this blue screen saying *i'm not going to type it all just some*

"***STOP: (0x000000 numbers blah etc) INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

If this is the fist time you've seen this Stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen apperars again follor these steps

check for viruses on your computer. Remove any newly installed hard drives on hard drive controllers. blah blah ... Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, then restart your computer."

Don't tell me i need to call a pro :( i wanna get this done now... i have forgotten how to run "the controls" to where you can run w/e... idk what its called...

but anyway any help would be great!

thanks in advanced

boo

you will probably need to reformat. either a virus or something corrupted your files or your hard drive is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom